Our Lady of Lourdes
2718 Overbrook Dr.
Raleigh, NC 27608
The ceremony begins at 2:00 PM. Dress code will be semi-formal.
Leading up to the reception, guests will have a few hours to enjoy on their own while we take photos and celebrate being newlyweds with our family and bridal party. Here’s our recommendations:
- Get a cup of coffee – Morning Times, Cup a Joe, Joule
- …or a mid-afternoon cocktail – Raleigh Times, Busy Bee, Mitch’s
- Eat dessert – Videri Chocolate Factory, Lucettegrace
- Check out one of Raleigh’s breweries – Crank Arm Brewery, Boylan Bridge Brewpub (the best view of Raleigh), Big Boss Brewing Company
- Go shopping – Crabtree Valley Mall, Cameron Village, North Hills
- Take a break to refresh – Consider an outfit change, freshen up for the reception at your hotel room, take nap, check on your pets, etc.
- Join us for the reception only — We’ll understand if you can’t make it to the ceremony but want to celebrate with us over dinner, drinks and art.
North Carolina Museum of Art
2110 Blue Ridge Rd.
Raleigh, NC 27607
The reception begins with cocktail hour at 6:30 PM and ends at 10:30 PM.